Plastic mounts that flip your smartphone into a makeshift head-up display (HUD) are very neat, however now not everybody needs their iPhone or Android handset tied up once they power. Also, the ensuing display isn’t on your windshield like a real HUD. If you need the real deal without spending $50,000 on a luxurious car with a integrated HUD, you’ve were given to take a look at the Yonda Head Up Display on Amazon. It’s simple to set up and it really works nice, plus it doesn’t require you to stick a type of unsightly items of reflective movie to your windshield so as to be visual.
Here’s what you wish to have to know from the product web page:
- 【ENJOY DRIVING】We simplest do excellent HUD，Simple display,without the entire pointless data that may create distractions, make your riding extra at ease
- 【DON’T NEED REFLECTION FILM】three″ display HD display – nano-technology to do away with double reflections,extra transparent and more uncomplicated to learn. Automatic and handbook brightness adjustment mode,riding without glare.
- 【EASY TO INSTALL】Available for 95% car with an OBD2/ EUOBD interface (NOT Compatible with Blade Electric Vehicle), simple to set up, plug and play.
- 【MULTIPLE DISPLAY FUNCTIONS】Vehicle Speed KM/h 、MPH,Engine Speed,Water temperature, Voltage. Four alarm purposes – Overspeed alarm, High temperature alarm, Low voltage alarm,Fatigue riding caution (Please learn the person handbook)
- 【PROTECTION OF VEHICLES】Normal Auto energy off and on with car began and shutdown, efficient coverage of the car battery
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to stay alongside of the newest and largest offers we discover across the internet.
BGR Deals content material is impartial of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR would possibly obtain a fee on purchases made thru our posts.